Why choose National Family Mediation?
• National Family Mediation (NFM) is the largest provider of family mediation in England and Wales
• We have over 30 years’ experience delivering expert professional family mediation (established in 1982)
• Our services are proven to reduce conflict in separation, help families avoid lengthy and costly court battles
• We are local to you: our network works in over 500 locations across England and Wales
• Some 250,000 people contact the NFM network each year, and our providers deliver around 30,000 mediations per year
• Full agreement is achieved in 83 per cent of NFM cases - far higher than the national average
• Couples using NFM typically take just over three months to finalise their divorce or separation, while cases that go to court take four times longer
• We help families resolve all the practical, legal, emotional and financial issues that arise from separation, helping families make long lasting arrangements that benefit their children.
• Our fully qualified mediators are trained in all aspects of family law, and we are the leading training providers for family mediators
• NFM and our affiliates are all non-profit organisations, working hard to support families all year round
Find your local professional mediation service using your postcode here
Make a referral using our online family mediation referral form